Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Best Mistake I Ever Made

One step too far;
All at once I`m feeling like  a star, revolve just for you
Thought I could keep myself from feeling this way.
I guess that was my very first mistake.

Suddenly I walking down from dark street to your door.
Wanting you to drive me insane;
Instead, you drive me in safe.
And now my feet are standing, where they have never stood before
Guided by a twist of fate
That was my second mistake

What`s in your eyes when I look at you;
Two shadow talking but they don`t make any sense.
Words utterly lost their meaning now.
Put myself into your hands,
Thought that the time was right;
though I know timing never been right before
My third mistake was coming along.

Tomorrow proves me wrong (again),
I swear I don`t belong, I lie when I swear.
I lose myself and bare my soul,
Tofu will never been the same once fried

I`m so far gone, choices being made
Even if my heart should break
You`d be the best mistake I ever made



Inspired by Joanna Wang:


The Best Mistake I've Ever Made - 王若琳

No comments: